Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The Belle Vue Development Committee is proud to announce that it will be hosting Mas In Da Vue for the 2019 carnival season.
This is the fourth consecutive year the Belle Vue Development Committee will be hosting this exciting set of activities which constitutes Mas In Da Vue.
Mas In Da Vue will commence with the hosting of an evening of elegance, intelligence, and beauty, Miss Mas In Da Vue Pageant, at the Belle Vue Combined School on Saturday, August 3, 2019. This pageant will feature five lovely and talented young ladies.
Mas In Da Vue will continue with the hosting of a Jouvert — Paint Fete Edition on the Belle Vue Multipurpose Court on Saturday, August 10, 2019.
The culminating event for Mas In Da Vue is a Line Jam from Belle Vue to Vivancell and back to enjoy yourself in what will be an epic Court Jam on the Belle Vue Multipurpose Court. This Line Jam is slated for August 11, 2019 from 2 p.m.
This year Mas In Da Vue will be bigger and better. It will be mad and lit in the ‘Cultural Capital’ of St. Lucia. We encourage you to urge your family and friends to attend and participate in the Mas In Da Vue events. Also, please spread the word about Mas In Da Vue which will be a top-quality community carnival. It’s gonna be a great and sensational Mas In Da Vue. Join the Vibes in the Vue.
- Prime Minister assures former Majestic Industries workers that their request will be granted December 9, 2019 3:28 PM
- Cellma training at OKEU December 9, 2019 12:44 PM
- Jade Mountain food gets top French honors December 9, 2019 9:30 AM
- DLP sweeps general election in Dominica December 6, 2019 9:12 PM
- Hallucine leads the ARC fleet into Saint Lucia December 6, 2019 3:56 PM
- Hilaire continues to sell out Saint Lucia – UWP December 6, 2019 12:52 PM
- Dominicans vote amid fears of violence December 6, 2019 9:50 AM
- Three officers injured in Salisbury operation in Dominica says police chief December 5, 2019 6:59 PM
- Dominican chastises regional leaders including PM Chastanet December 5, 2019 3:41 PM