Share This On:
(SNO) –– For years residents of Belle Vue, Vieux Fort have been suffering due to bad road conditions. However, for the past few days they have been receiving some relief.
According to a resident, road works started about one week ago.
“This road works is considered a relief. In my opinion it is some temporary fix,” the resident said. “They are grading out some of what appears to be the very bad pieces. And I presume, they will be potholing in between the graded pieces as they have left many more pot holes. The marked areas for grading run from Zabo to Belle Vue,” the reisdent added.
Below are some more photos of the work
- Saint Lucia and Republic of Kosovo sign visa waiver agreement
- Saint Lucia considering phased reopening of Grade Six and Form Five classes
- Mother and children homeless after Ciceron fire
- UPDATE: Fire on abandoned building in Castries now under control (+photos and videos)
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire in Castries city (+photos and videos)
- Arthur, the first named storm of the hurricane season, could form this weekend
- UPDATE: Man shot dead at Dennery Fishing Complex identified
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services
- Bay Gardens Resorts starts relief fund for its staff