Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The effective management of National Debt has been a priority advocacy issue for the members of the Chamber of Commerce for a number of years.
It is in this context the St. Lucia Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture has continued to monitor the National Debt situation closely.
Thus for the second year running the Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Finance, Ms. Cointha Thomas will be speaking on the issue of Debt Management and St. Lucia Debt strategy to the Chamber. Issues such as cost of debt, high roll over risks, Debt to GDP Ratio, high roll over risks and current and fiscal deficits are all expected to be on the discussion menu when Ms. Thomas addresses the Chamber on Wednesday October 3rd, 2018 at the Coco Palm Hotel, Rodney Bay.
The Chamber looks forward to the provision of the latest information on the economy and national debt at the luncheon where members are expected to ask many questions to facilitate a lively discussion.
All interested persons and businesses are asked to contact the Chamber Secretariat at telephone 452 3165 or email address [email protected] to register.
- WHO calls on young people to join tobacco-free generation fight
- Choc Housing Development underway
- St. Lucia public officers called on to volunteer as trainers and facilitators
- Saint Lucia commemorates first Inter-American Day Against Terrorism
- BREAKING NEWS: Saint Lucia records 19th COVID-19 case
- UWP says Philip J Pierre proves once again he is not fit for leadership
- 92 depart Saint Lucia for employment in Canada’s Farm Worker Programme
- Saint Lucian authorities enforcing strict health protocols in schools
- Vieux Fort couple caught with firearm and ammunition