Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The effective management of National Debt has been a priority advocacy issue for the members of the Chamber of Commerce for a number of years.
It is in this context the St. Lucia Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture has continued to monitor the National Debt situation closely.
Thus for the second year running the Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Finance, Ms. Cointha Thomas will be speaking on the issue of Debt Management and St. Lucia Debt strategy to the Chamber. Issues such as cost of debt, high roll over risks, Debt to GDP Ratio, high roll over risks and current and fiscal deficits are all expected to be on the discussion menu when Ms. Thomas addresses the Chamber on Wednesday October 3rd, 2018 at the Coco Palm Hotel, Rodney Bay.
The Chamber looks forward to the provision of the latest information on the economy and national debt at the luncheon where members are expected to ask many questions to facilitate a lively discussion.
All interested persons and businesses are asked to contact the Chamber Secretariat at telephone 452 3165 or email address [email protected] to register.
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019 11:08 AM
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019 10:46 AM
- Tourism ministry spearheads plan to ease traffic congestion in downtown Castries November 12, 2019 10:04 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Mon Repos businessman succumbs to gunshot wound November 11, 2019 7:35 PM
- Former Saint Lucia top cop Vernon Francois talks about the launch of his digital books November 9, 2019 11:18 PM
- 76-year-old businessman shot in Mon Repos November 9, 2019 9:07 PM
- Gunmen attack, rob bar manager in Jetrine, Saltibus November 9, 2019 6:29 PM
- Entrepot, Sir Ira and Bocage secondary schools to remain closed on Monday November 9, 2019 5:55 PM
- Women who fought with Ciceron Secondary students speak out! November 9, 2019 5:28 PM