Share This On:
The company is also a top contender for an upcoming Booking.com award.
This was announced by the company in a press release detailing what was described as its successful attendance in the CHA Marketplace event.
Bay Gardens Resorts’ Executive Director, Sanovnik Destang and the General Manager of the Bay Gardens Beach Resort & Spa, Senator Berthia Parle attended that forum, where they were able to meet with over 60 different travel partners and media members as well as attend the Caribbean Hotel & Tourism Association (CHTA) Board Meetings, of which they are both directors . Parle was also the former President of the CHTA.
“In a nutshell, the feedback from CHA was positive,” commented Sanovnik.
“Most tour operators indicated that Saint Lucia was doing well on a whole and that Bay Gardens was among the top performing EP (European plan) hotels on island.”
Parle said that through speaking with different organizations, “we were advised by MLT Vacations that we had a 100 percent satisfaction score as well as top satisfaction scores from places like Virgin Holidays and Interval International.”
“We also discovered that we’re in the running for an upcoming Booking.com award and got to take home the Best of Expedia VIP Award, which was a welcomed surprise.”
The resort said that in the coming days, Bay Gardens is hoping to add a few additional awards to what was received at CHA Marketplace.
Last week, is was announced that the resort had been nominated for four Saint Lucia Business Awards, including: Award for Service Excellence, Award for Marketing Excellence, Entrepreneur of the Year Award (Joyce Destang, O.B.E) and Award for Corporate Leadership (Sanovnik Destang). The final winner for each category is scheduled to be announced by the Saint Lucia Chamber of Commerce, Industry & Agriculture on Saturday January 25.
- 92 depart Saint Lucia for employment in Canada’s Farm Worker Programme
- St. Jude impasse: HR manager to be sent on administrative leave — NWU
- St. Lucia’s ‘Christmas barrel concession’ started June 2; expires Jan. 31, 2021
- Britain pushing US to form 5G club of nations to cut out Huawei
- Saint Lucia bankers announce ‘phased increase’ in opening hours
- Big changes coming at Digicel
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services to June 30
- Non-NIC contributors to benefit from ‘Income Support Programme’
- Digicel’s debt “unsustainable”