Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – Effective February 1, 2019, guests of Bay Gardens Resorts will enjoy complimentary, unlimited access to St. Lucia’s only open-water sports park, Splash Island Water Park.
Previously, guests were limited to six one-hour passes per room, however, the St. Lucian group of hotels has now added the full water sports experience to the value-added amenities it offers.
“We have five properties to choose from and want our guests to have full access to the growing variety of services being offered by our award-winning staff,” said Julianna Ward-Destang, managing director and founder of the water park, one of the largest in the Caribbean.
Splash Island Water Park, which is popular among both visitors and locals, features dozens of obstacle courses, including trampoline challenges, climbing walls, slides and swings.
It is steps from Bay Gardens Beach Resort & Spa on Reduit Beach, with complimentary shuttle service available to and from nearby sister properties.
“Combined with an array of nonmotorized water sports activities, including Hobie Cat sailing, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding and paddle boating, we are without doubt offering one the best complimentary water sports experiences on the island,” said Ward-Destang.
In addition to the water park, Bay Gardens offers an exceptional variety of kid-friendly activities, including complimentary access to the Coral Kidz Club located at Bay Gardens Beach Resort & Spa. The club offers a range of fun, supervised activities for children ages four to 12, including crab hunts, arts and crafts, nature walks, table tennis, and beach games. Children under 12 years of age stay and eat for free when sharing a room and meals with their parents.
Bay Gardens Resorts offers affordable, quality accommodations with amenities such as a welcome cocktail on arrival, complimentary Wi-Fi, bottled water in room on arrival, complimentary shuttle between the Bay Gardens properties, and depending on the package selected, complimentary breakfast for two daily.
Additionally, Bay Gardens Resorts’ cash back hotel loyalty program is now offering a 15 percent (up from 10 percent) “Trip Cash” discount off future stays at either Bay Gardens or hundreds of independent and boutique hotels affiliated with The Guestbook program.
Members of the program automatically receive 10 percent off all food and beverage offerings at the resort group’s HiTide, SeaGrapes, Spices and Anchor restaurants and the five bars available across all properties.
- Three suspected cases of coronavirus in Guadeloupe; tests in progress February 28, 2020 2:52 PM
- Caricom holds emergency meeting February 28, 2020 2:22 PM
- Iconic Kassav singer hospitalized in Martinique February 28, 2020 12:00 PM
- Family loses everything in Sarrot fire February 28, 2020 11:13 AM
- SLBS warns of illegal cigarettes on market February 28, 2020 11:03 AM
- Regional travel taxes comparatively low – Fedee February 28, 2020 10:33 AM
- Caribbean on high alert for deadly Covid-19 February 28, 2020 10:18 AM
- Labour Department investigating Hylyne Poultry complaints February 28, 2020 9:08 AM
- Suspected case of coronavirus in BVI – Local health officials thrust into ’emergency meeting’ February 27, 2020 3:43 PM