Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – Bay Gardens Resorts has added a fifth property to its collection of hotels in St. Lucia.
After opening the 35-room Bay Gardens Marina Haven last summer, the locally owned and operated family of hotels has introduced a private luxury villa vacation rental facility called “Waters Edge”, featuring two villas, surrounded by tropical gardens with picturesque views of the Rodney Bay Marina.
Managing Director Joyce Destang, OBE said the company timed the opening with the start of the peak winter season, and the response has been exceptional.
“These villas represent our top tier offering across the Bay Gardens growing brand of hotels and resorts,” said Mrs. Destang, adding that the accommodations are ideally and affordably suited for groups and families.
Mrs. Destang, who was primarily responsible for the design, layout and vision of the upmarket accommodations, explained that the vision behind the villas was to combine luxury villa living with access to resort life as guests can opt for a relaxing secluded experience or take advantage of the diverse culinary experiences at neighboring Bay Gardens properties, accessible via a complimentary shuttle service or a short walk. Also included is unlimited access to the resort group’s Splash Island Water Park as well as nonmotorized water sports activities.
Each fully air-conditioned villa has four bedrooms with king and double beds and living room with complimentary Wi-Fi Access, and is uniquely designed with its own private swimming pool, terrace and custom designed amenities. This setting provides the best combination of luxury and resort life with its own concierge service, private deck on the water, and access to privileges across all Bay Gardens properties.
All rates include breakfast for up to eight persons, and Bay Gardens, through its concierge service, also provides tailored in-villa dining experiences.
For a limited time, visitors who book seven or more nights (through January 28, 2019), will receive a complimentary private half-day catamaran charter experience.
- Forbes features St. Lucian CEO of biotech company on its 30 Under 30 2020 list December 11, 2019 11:37 AM
- Police investigate hanging death of prisoner December 10, 2019 11:14 AM
- Julien Alfred wins big at FastTrack Collegiate Opener December 10, 2019 10:44 AM
- Prime Minister assures former Majestic Industries workers that their request will be granted December 9, 2019 3:28 PM
- Cellma training at OKEU December 9, 2019 12:44 PM
- Jade Mountain food gets top French honors December 9, 2019 9:30 AM
- DLP sweeps general election in Dominica December 6, 2019 9:12 PM
- Hallucine leads the ARC fleet into Saint Lucia December 6, 2019 3:56 PM