Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – Baron Foods has been awarded another gold medal at the International Superior Taste Award 2018, for its Pasta Sauce product, from the International Taste and Quality Institute (iTQi) in Brussels, Belgium.
On the iTQi Sensory Evaluation Graph, the product’s visual appeal ranked the highest followed by the taste and texture.
The Pasta Sauce is one out of the eleven products which makes up the Baron Gourmet Collection and was launched in October, 2011.
This convenient gourmet collection was well received and has given birth to the jargon that’s typically gaining popularity with this range i.e. “meals in minutes.”
CEO, Mr. Ronald Ramjattan said “We are particularly proud of the innovative thinking that led to these products being developed and the ease of use that accompanies each product.”
“Being a result oriented company, with a strong customer base we have gone from being a local company with roots in St. Lucia to a regional company with a full agro- processing plant in the island of Grenada and Trinidad & Tobago. We came with a vision of providing innovative and quality products to our customers, whilst building a true Caribbean brand,” Ramjattan said.
“The iTQi Superior Taste Award is the only international certificate for taste endorsed by experts – Michelin starred Chefs and Sommeliers.
Above all, it is a guarantee of buying a product recognized for its gustative qualities; while for producers, it is a valuable and efficient communication tool to differentiate their products, uplift their brand images and attract new clients.
- Loans and VAT on Saint Lucia Parliament sitting agenda
- DID YOU KNOW 26 St. Lucians died when HMS Good Hope was sunk in battle in 1914?
- ‘Eager anticipation’ for St Lucia T10 cricket tournament later this month: Henry
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services to June 30
- Non-NIC contributors to benefit from ‘Income Support Programme’
- Tropical Depression 3 forms in the Gulf on first day of Atlantic hurricane season
- China and Iran criticise US over its racism problems
- Digicel’s debt “unsustainable”
- Saint Lucia public urged to be vigilant as hurricane season officially begins