Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – Baron Foods (Grenada) Limited, has won the Business of the Year award at the 28th annual business awards of the Grenada Chamber of Industry and Commerce (GCIC).
The gala awards ceremony was held at the Grenada Trade Centre in Grand Anse on Saturday, November 26th 2016. In attendance was our Administrative Manager who received the award.
The company was nominated as a finalist in the award category which was sponsored by SOL E.C Limited.
Baron Foods (Grenada) Limited has been a member of the Grenada Chamber of Industry & Commerce since 2010.
Being in operation for over eight years, the company has been providing award winning quality products and service to satisfied Grenadians. We have penetrated every household as being the preferred choice when it comes to delivering a range of tastes and flavour of the Caribbean.
Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Ronald Ramjattan, said “He was grateful for the recognition the company has received from the Chamber and is proud that Baron Foods (Grenada) has continued to excel during the last eight years, having won other awards in the past from the Chamber.
Mr. Ramjattan praised the Management and Staff for their commitment and dedication to Baron Foods. He also added, “That by adopting all of the new and improved standards we will continue to remain a force to reckon with as Baron Foods continues its journey in satisfying our customer’s palate worldwide with added pizzazz.”
In addition to the recent award, the company received the GCIC Manufacturer of the Year Award in 2013 and 2014.
- Bay Gardens Resorts starts relief fund for its staff
- 1.5 million Caribbean jobs expected to be lost due to COVID-19 — ILO
- St Lucia photographer Kirk Elliott launches FREE Virtual Photo Tour
- Saint Lucian cultural activist says working from home increased her creative juices (+video)
- Sagicor launches plan for frontline ‘heroes’
- Caribbean Association of Banks appoints new director
- Digicel’s US$1.7-billion debt restructuring deal amounts to default: Moody’s
- Export Saint Lucia, gov’t say local businesses experience growth after overseas Mission
- WLBL and SLD urge Saint Lucian consumers to drink responsibly