Share This On:
In today’s daily update provided by the Ministry of Health, eight patients are listed as recovered.
Barbados has recorded three deaths from the respiratory illness.
Confirmed cases remain at 63. This includes 33 females and 30 males between the ages of seven and 95.
52 people remain in isolation.
- Barbados teachers union wants CXC exams suspended
- Barbados: Three killed in early-morning shooting
- SOL lets go 47 workers in Barbados
- EU adds Barbados to money laundering blacklist
- Barbados to end 24-hour lockdown Monday
- Barbados says no commercial flights
- Barbados: Over 200 staff of agency in quarantine over coronavirus
- Barbados records one more positive COVID case
- Barbados revises guidelines for COVID-19 testing