Share This On:
(BARBADOS NATION) — A teenager lost his life today after plunging 100 feet down a well.
Police say Kyrique Boyce, 18, of Regent Hill, The Pine, St Michael was walking across the well, located at Martin Road, The Pine around 12:30 p.m when its cover collapsed.
Emergency personnel quickly converged on the scene to extract the young man with the assistance of residents and managed to pull a badly injured Boyce from the well around 1:30 p.m.
However police later reported Boyce was pronounced dead at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
More Barbados News Stories
- Barbados native Shakera Yearwood flying high in Dubai September 30, 2019
- Trinidadian women charged for assaulting man in Barbados September 27, 2019
- “Strong” tropical wave approaching Barbados, officials monitoring system September 21, 2019
- Barbados: Decomposed bodies of two women found September 7, 2019
- Barbados pastor Victor Roach dies July 21, 2019
- After recording 32 murders, Barbados looks to FBI July 21, 2019
- Barbados restructuring Customs Dep’t July 18, 2019