Share This On:
(BARBADOS NATION) — A teenager lost his life today after plunging 100 feet down a well.
Police say Kyrique Boyce, 18, of Regent Hill, The Pine, St Michael was walking across the well, located at Martin Road, The Pine around 12:30 p.m when its cover collapsed.
Emergency personnel quickly converged on the scene to extract the young man with the assistance of residents and managed to pull a badly injured Boyce from the well around 1:30 p.m.
However police later reported Boyce was pronounced dead at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
- Barbados teachers union wants CXC exams suspended
- Barbados: Three killed in early-morning shooting
- SOL lets go 47 workers in Barbados
- EU adds Barbados to money laundering blacklist
- Barbados to end 24-hour lockdown Monday
- Barbados says no commercial flights
- Barbados: Over 200 staff of agency in quarantine over coronavirus
- Barbados records one more positive COVID case
- Barbados revises guidelines for COVID-19 testing