Share This On:
(NATIONNEWS) — The Royal Barbados Police Force is seeking the assistance of the public in identifying and locating the men in these images.
They are suspects in several reported cases of ATM fraud.
If seen, you are asked to immediately contact the Criminal Investigation Department at 430-7189/9019, Police Emergency at 211, Crime Stoppers at 1800-8477(TIPS) or the nearest police station.
Meanwhile, the police are also asking people to be cautious when using ATMs, especially at night.
The public is therefore advised that should they discover any anomalies as it refers to their bank statements or accounts, to immediately contact their banking institution if any unusual activity is suspected. (PR/SAT)
Suspects in ATM Fraud
More Barbados News Stories
- Barbados: Advisory issued against China, South Korea travel February 28, 2020
- Barbados: Quarantined students ‘given clean bill of health’ February 26, 2020
- Barbados: Paternity leave ‘coming soon’ February 26, 2020
- Barbados: Displeased CO Williams Construction workers strike February 25, 2020
- Barbados off European Union grey list February 20, 2020
- 4.4 magnitude quake occurred south of Barbados, says SRC February 13, 2020
- Barbados PM slams CARICOM nations over health, education February 11, 2020