Share This On:
(BARBADOS NATION) – The nude woman in viral videos circulated yesterday is now in the care of the Psychiatric Hospital.
Police spokesman Inspector Rodney Inniss confirmed the 39-year-old Barbadian woman went willingly with the police to the station and was cooperative after the incident at Accra Beach, Christ Church.
In the videos which have made the rounds on social media a National Conservation Commission beach ranger and a member of the public were pleading with the unidentified woman to cover herself.
However, in an expletive-filled response, she refused to do so and as she advanced some members of the public moved out her way.
The police were then summoned to the scene at popular Beach yesterday.
More Barbados News Stories
- Barbados takes dip in corruption ranking January 24, 2020
- Barbados: Historic guilty pleas to murder January 17, 2020
- Former Barbados government minister guilty of money laundering January 17, 2020
- Barbados: Two charged with robbing KFC January 16, 2020
- Barbados: Legalise same-sex marriage January 16, 2020
- Barbados gov’t digging for corruption January 16, 2020
- Barbados: Minister used position for greedy gains January 15, 2020
- Barbados: Medicinal marijuana licensing ‘to begin next month’ January 14, 2020
- Woman dies after JetBlue flight from Barbados; family wants answers January 13, 2020