Share This On:
(BARBADOS NATION) — Three former Princess Margaret Secondary School students have been found guilty of the manslaughter of a fellow student in a case of bullying ten years ago.
The verdict was handed down moments ago in the No. 2 Supreme Court
The three remain on bail until tomorrow when they will hear if their bail conditions will be increased pending sentencing.
- Barbados teachers union wants CXC exams suspended
- Barbados: Three killed in early-morning shooting
- SOL lets go 47 workers in Barbados
- EU adds Barbados to money laundering blacklist
- Barbados to end 24-hour lockdown Monday
- Barbados says no commercial flights
- Barbados: Over 200 staff of agency in quarantine over coronavirus
- Barbados records one more positive COVID case
- Barbados revises guidelines for COVID-19 testing