Share This On:
A career banker, Mr. Delmar made significant contributions toward the financial sector both locally and within the OECS, having served as the President of the
ECCU Bankers Association.
The members of the Saint Lucia Bankers’ Association express profound gratitude for the time Andy served. The members all agree that in the short time Andy headed the Association he progressed several of the Executive’s ideas. Andy was well liked and respected, having provided dynamic leadership during his presidency. We will always be grateful for his contribution to the Association and the financial industry as a whole. He will be greatly missed.
The Saint Lucia Bankers Association extends deepest condolences to Andy’s family, and to all the employees of 1st National Bank, during this overwhelmingly difficult period. Our thoughts and prayers are with them.
May he rest in peace.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Prime Minister takes aim at US, UK financial regulations February 21, 2020
- Republic Bank (EC) meets Saint Lucia business community February 20, 2020
- BOSL to host second Own Your Home showcase and seminar February 19, 2020
- Social workers attend software refresher course February 18, 2020
- Global investors look to diversify portfolios amid coronavirus chaos February 18, 2020