Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – The month of January is a difficult month for many, particularly when there are multiple debt obligations to meet. BOSL is committed to providing relevant solutions to assist customers in meeting their financial obligations.
For a limited time, BOSLs “Pay 1” offers new and existing customers the opportunity to consolidate outstanding personal loan debts into one simple, easier to manage loan. ‘Pay 1’ means one loan, one payment each month.
As an added convenience, BOSL will also be rolling out its new Dial-A-Loan hotline, where interested customers can call, without having to physically visit a branch, to find out if they qualify for a “Pay 1” debt consolidation loan. In addition to the Dial-A-Loan hotline service, interested customers can also visit their preferred BOSL branch; and existing customers can contact their assigned BOSL officer.
Take advantage of this limited time offer on personal loans over EC$10,000.00. To expedite the process, interested customers should have in hand, a valid picture identification, statement of debt, a job letter and a recent salary slip.
For more information, visit your preferred BOSL branch, the BOSL website www.bankofsaintlucia.com, or call BOSL’s Dial-A-Loan hotline at 452-LOAN/5626. The hotline service extends beyond regular business hours – from 5:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. Monday to Friday. Normal lending terms and conditions apply.
- 92 depart Saint Lucia for employment in Canada’s Farm Worker Programme
- St. Jude impasse: HR manager to be sent on administrative leave — NWU
- St. Lucia’s ‘Christmas barrel concession’ started June 2; expires Jan. 31, 2021
- Britain pushing US to form 5G club of nations to cut out Huawei
- Saint Lucia bankers announce ‘phased increase’ in opening hours
- Big changes coming at Digicel
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services to June 30
- Non-NIC contributors to benefit from ‘Income Support Programme’
- Digicel’s debt “unsustainable”