Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — Bank of Saint Lucia Limited (BOSL) continues to bring even more convenience to valued customers with the launch of its first dual currency ATM at the Bureau de Change at the Hewanorra International Airport.
Customers and visitors alike now have the option of withdrawing their funds in Eastern Caribbean (EC) or United States (US) dollars.
This forms part of ongoing efforts by the Bank to expand convenience service offerings and to improve the overall customer service experience.
Deputy Managing Director responsible for Operations, Lyndon Arnold, expressed optimism about the Bank’s continued pursuits in improving the customer experience.
“The continued investments in appropriate technology and leveraging innovation are essential to enhancing customer service delivery. Bank of Saint Lucia has remained on the forefront of innovation, and customers can expect further exciting announcements in this regard, in the months ahead,” Arnold stated.
BOSL, the largest indigenous bank on island, currently operates a total of five branches, a special service center at Massy Stores Mega, and the exchange bureau, and has an extensive convenience banking network with 28 ATMs and cash dispensers island wide, Online Banking, Mobile Banking and a broad Point-of-Sale network including its wireless service Swipe on the Go.
- BREAKING NEWS: Saint Lucia gov’t denies buying horses or funding racetrack October 21, 2019 2:38 PM
- Three injured in Bexon accident October 21, 2019 2:10 PM
- Senior citizen stabbed multiple times in Bocage October 21, 2019 1:14 PM
- UPDATE: Two dead after Castries motorcycle crash October 21, 2019 12:32 PM
- UPDATE: Fatal accident in Castries October 21, 2019 12:02 PM
- Entrepot Secondary students sent home early due to “inadequate supervision” October 21, 2019 12:00 PM
- Soca artiste launches ‘Born Lucian’ clothing brand October 21, 2019 11:01 AM
- Gas, diesel prices increased; cylinder prices decreased October 21, 2019 10:36 AM
- RC Infant school to now remain closed until Tuesday, Oct 22 October 21, 2019 10:21 AM