Share This On:
Twenty-five-year-old Reynolds Alfred who has been charged in connection with a foiled robbery in Babonneau allegedly told investigators that he was employed at one of the top resorts on the island, according to reliable sources.
Sources say the Carielle, Castries resident told officers that he was employed as a chef at a hotel, sources say.
Though it is not yet clear if officers have since verified this information from the accused, several persons, commenting on the story via our publication, said the bandit had a good job and a good career ahead of him.
A reader named ‘Disgusted’ said: “I am so disgusted at this guy the sad thing is you have a good job, a career ahead of you and you leave work to go and do that crap. Shame on you that’s what you was thinking to do after your night shift. Seriously.
“The sad thing is the boy have a good job . He left work at eleven in the night to go and do that Crap! Shameful”
Alfred was granted bail in the sum of $5,000 cash, suitable surety or by land documents when he appeared in a court in Anse La Raye today on a robbery charge, police said.
Conditions of his bail including reporting to the Central Police Station every Wednesday between 9a.m. and 6 p.m., remain indoors from 12 midnight to 8 a.m., surrender all travel documents, not to leave the State without the court’s permission and stay away from the Girard, Cacao area area, police said,
- Mayor Francis commends emergency personnel for heroic response to Thursday’s city fire November 22, 2019 1:12 PM
- Minister discusses health financing at Global Fund meeting November 22, 2019 1:05 PM
- Temporary closure of affected Gov’t Departments due to recent fire November 22, 2019 10:25 AM
- Voyager building entirely gutted by massive blaze says PM Chastanet November 22, 2019 9:38 AM
- Final phase of Sandals to Choc Road Widening Project November 22, 2019 7:12 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire at Voyager building in Castries November 21, 2019 1:59 PM
- BTC receives new laptops November 21, 2019 10:19 AM
- US representative to OAS says political situation in Dominica ‘worrisome’ November 21, 2019 8:29 AM
- OBE Award recipients get high praise from PM Chastanet November 20, 2019 4:00 PM