Share This On:
Twenty-five-year-old Reynolds Alfred who has been charged in connection with a foiled robbery in Babonneau allegedly told investigators that he was employed at one of the top resorts on the island, according to reliable sources.
Sources say the Carielle, Castries resident told officers that he was employed as a chef at a hotel, sources say.
Though it is not yet clear if officers have since verified this information from the accused, several persons, commenting on the story via our publication, said the bandit had a good job and a good career ahead of him.
A reader named ‘Disgusted’ said: “I am so disgusted at this guy the sad thing is you have a good job, a career ahead of you and you leave work to go and do that crap. Shame on you that’s what you was thinking to do after your night shift. Seriously.
“The sad thing is the boy have a good job . He left work at eleven in the night to go and do that Crap! Shameful”
Alfred was granted bail in the sum of $5,000 cash, suitable surety or by land documents when he appeared in a court in Anse La Raye today on a robbery charge, police said.
Conditions of his bail including reporting to the Central Police Station every Wednesday between 9a.m. and 6 p.m., remain indoors from 12 midnight to 8 a.m., surrender all travel documents, not to leave the State without the court’s permission and stay away from the Girard, Cacao area area, police said,
- Prime Minister takes aim at US, UK financial regulations February 21, 2020 1:42 PM
- Family of Benignus Henry issue a plea for support February 21, 2020 12:30 PM
- PM Chastanet welcomes positive comments on CIP’s impact on economic performance of St Lucia and OECS February 21, 2020 9:22 AM
- Water safety during periods of water shortage February 20, 2020 3:34 PM
- 13-year-old reported missing; elderly citizen found February 20, 2020 10:54 AM
- Residents in the north of the island to experience further delays in accessing the water supply February 20, 2020 9:25 AM
- Taiwan Technical Mission assists banana farmers to secure regional markets February 20, 2020 9:06 AM
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 6th Annual Travvy Awards February 19, 2020 8:45 AM
- Department of Health and Wellness coronavirus review meeting February 18, 2020 2:55 PM