Share This On:
(SNO) — A 19-year-old from Bagatelle, Castries is now facing a charge of murder in the killing of Guyanese national Michael Pooran.
Pooran, 26, was stabbed to death on February 24 in the community.
Police from the Marchand Police Station responded to the incident around 5 a.m. on that day.
On February 27, Matthew Defleurmon Jr., aka Bow Man, was formally arrested and charged for the offence of murder.
The police said he was escorted to the First District Court where he was remanded in custody.
- Department of Health and Wellness prepares for new strain of coronavirus January 22, 2020 11:38 AM
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 27th Annual World Travel Awards January 22, 2020 11:25 AM
- Young Saint Lucian chef featured at restaurant in Taiwan January 22, 2020 8:28 AM
- Saint Lucia benefits from support to National Utilities Regulatory Commission January 21, 2020 3:52 PM
- Internal fault triggers system shut down January 21, 2020 11:23 AM
- Keymanie shines as repeat junior golf champ January 21, 2020 11:14 AM
- Prime Minister meets with Caribbean Development Bank January 20, 2020 2:41 PM
- Saint Lucia ends 40th year of Independence with over 400k stay-over arrivals January 20, 2020 11:51 AM
- Micoud South drainage contracts signed to alleviate flooding January 20, 2020 9:14 AM