Share This On:
(SNO) — A 19-year-old from Bagatelle, Castries is now facing a charge of murder in the killing of Guyanese national Michael Pooran.
Pooran, 26, was stabbed to death on February 24 in the community.
Police from the Marchand Police Station responded to the incident around 5 a.m. on that day.
On February 27, Matthew Defleurmon Jr., aka Bow Man, was formally arrested and charged for the offence of murder.
The police said he was escorted to the First District Court where he was remanded in custody.
- DLP sweeps general election in Dominica December 6, 2019 9:12 PM
- Hallucine leads the ARC fleet into Saint Lucia December 6, 2019 3:56 PM
- Hilaire continues to sell out Saint Lucia – UWP December 6, 2019 12:52 PM
- Dominicans vote amid fears of violence December 6, 2019 9:50 AM
- Three officers injured in Salisbury operation in Dominica says police chief December 5, 2019 6:59 PM
- Dominican chastises regional leaders including PM Chastanet December 5, 2019 3:41 PM
- Traffic Delays along Castries/Gros Islet Highway December 5, 2019 1:45 PM
- Government moves to protect the pensions of Millennium Heights Employees December 5, 2019 8:52 AM
- Catholic church in Dominica condemns ‘disrespectful’ behavior towards senior clergymen December 5, 2019 6:37 AM