Share This On:
(NEW YORK POST) – Authorities say a Florida attorney used his position to gain access to a women’s jail and film himself having sex with a female inmate.
A Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office news release says 54-year-old Andrew Spark was arrested Sunday and charged with soliciting for prostitution and other counts.
Detectives began investigating Spark last month following a tip that he was soliciting sex from female inmates at the Pinellas County Jail.
The release says Spark had sex with one 28-year-old inmate at least six times since her June arrest on drug charges. Spark has never represented the woman, but investigators say he began paying her for sex about three years ago.
Detectives are trying to determine if Spark engaged in similar activity at other jails.
Spark is free on $5,300 bail. He didn’t reply to an email seeking comment.
More International News Stories
- Heartburn drug Zantac recalled over cancer-causing chemical October 19, 2019
- Woman wears all her clothes at airport to avoid excess baggage fees October 18, 2019
- US: Man, 94, killed wife in failed murder-suicide October 16, 2019
- New York cop kills himself inside his home October 16, 2019
- UK: Video shows students high-fiving after rape drunk woman October 16, 2019
- Newborn girl found buried alive in Indian cemetery October 15, 2019
- Neighbor of Atatiana Jefferson says he’s “devastated” October 15, 2019