Share This On:
(SKY NEWS) – Ariana Grande’s boyfriend, Saturday Night Live star Pete Davidson, has confirmed they are engaged.
Rumours over whether the couple were to marry have been swirling for some time, with both having teased fans with a series of suggestive posts on social media, and Davidson put an end to the speculation during an appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on Wednesday.
In a brief clip from the episode posted to Twitter, the host joked that he “didn’t have to get engaged to Ariana Grande to come on our show”, to which Davidson replied: “But I did, though! I feel like I won a contest. So sick.”
The Hollywood Reporter said earlier this month that the famous couple, both 24, had become engaged after just a few weeks of dating.
Grande, who released a new song from her upcoming album Sweetener on Wednesday, was seen sporting a large diamond ring during a performance in Los Angeles on 2 June.
She was also seen wearing it during a trip to Disneyland California with Davidson last Monday.
The pop star only recently ended a “toxic” relationship with rapper Mac Miller after two years, saying she is “not a babysitter or a mother and no woman should feel that they need to be”.
She also admitted she had been suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder since the terror attack on her concert in Manchester last year, which killed 22 people.
More International News Stories
- Heartburn drug Zantac recalled over cancer-causing chemical October 19, 2019
- Woman wears all her clothes at airport to avoid excess baggage fees October 18, 2019
- US: Man, 94, killed wife in failed murder-suicide October 16, 2019
- New York cop kills himself inside his home October 16, 2019
- UK: Video shows students high-fiving after rape drunk woman October 16, 2019
- Newborn girl found buried alive in Indian cemetery October 15, 2019
- Neighbor of Atatiana Jefferson says he’s “devastated” October 15, 2019