Share This On:
(SKY NEWS) – Ariana Grande’s boyfriend, Saturday Night Live star Pete Davidson, has confirmed they are engaged.
Rumours over whether the couple were to marry have been swirling for some time, with both having teased fans with a series of suggestive posts on social media, and Davidson put an end to the speculation during an appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on Wednesday.
In a brief clip from the episode posted to Twitter, the host joked that he “didn’t have to get engaged to Ariana Grande to come on our show”, to which Davidson replied: “But I did, though! I feel like I won a contest. So sick.”
The Hollywood Reporter said earlier this month that the famous couple, both 24, had become engaged after just a few weeks of dating.
Grande, who released a new song from her upcoming album Sweetener on Wednesday, was seen sporting a large diamond ring during a performance in Los Angeles on 2 June.
She was also seen wearing it during a trip to Disneyland California with Davidson last Monday.
The pop star only recently ended a “toxic” relationship with rapper Mac Miller after two years, saying she is “not a babysitter or a mother and no woman should feel that they need to be”.
She also admitted she had been suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder since the terror attack on her concert in Manchester last year, which killed 22 people.
More International News Stories
- Venezuela has less cash in its coffers than Jay-Z is worth January 22, 2020
- Man cleared of murder walks free after 28 years in prison January 22, 2020
- I want to apologise to the Queen, says Meghan’s father Thomas Markle January 22, 2020
- Screening in UK as 17 killed by ‘mutating’ coronavirus January 22, 2020
- US gets 1st case of mysterious new Chinese illness January 22, 2020
- US: Teacher pleads guilty to having sexual contact with her students January 22, 2020
- China warns virus may spread as death toll hits 9 January 22, 2020