Share This On:
The Summer Employment Program is open to form five secondary school students, Sir Arthur Lewis Community College students in their first year, and university students who are not in their final year. All other applicants are required to submit proof of registration in a full time program.
The Summer Employment Program has provided hundreds of students with opportunities to gain practical working experience in their chosen areas of study. Successful students under this program will receive remuneration which can assist with the cost of school supplies.
The minimum age for application is 16 years. Students should reach the minimum age on or before June 1. Employment will be for two months maximum: June to July, or July to August.
To be considered, students must complete the application form accompanied by an NIC number from the National Insurance Corporation, and present a copy of a valid National ID Card. The completed application form is to be submitted to the Department of the Public Service on the second floor of the Greaham Louisy Administrative Building, Waterfront, Castries.
The deadline date is April 30.
- George Floyd death: Widespread unrest as curfews defied across US
- ‘Saint Lucia will reopen its borders this week to visitors and nationals’
- Third tropical system may develop before Atlantic Hurricane Season officially starts
- Jamaica: Herbs man says he has cure for COVID-19, every disease
- What happened in the last moments of George Floyd’s life
- Saint Lucia and Republic of Kosovo sign visa waiver agreement
- Saint Lucia considering phased reopening of Grade Six and Form Five classes
- Mother and children homeless after Ciceron fire
- UPDATE: Fire on abandoned building in Castries now under control (+photos and videos)