Share This On:
GIS – The program aims to discover people aged between 18 – 29 from across the Commonwealth who have shown exceptional leadership qualities and who have transformed their own lives and the lives of those around them.
Awards will be given to young leaders from all backgrounds, from all walks of life and from all Commonwealth countries.
Evidence of an individual’s achievements, and their potential to achieve great things through exceptional leadership, will be of highest importance.
For details, please download the attached PDF. HERE
More Youth/Education Stories
- CSEC exams going online October 14, 2019
- Castries Lions observe World Sight Day 2019 October 11, 2019
- BodyHoliday Cares, Knapsack Project donate school bags October 11, 2019
- Over 700 students to graduate from UWI Open Campus this year October 10, 2019
- Notice: Labayee Early Childhood Centre relocates October 10, 2019
- Professor of Saint Lucian descent wins prestigious US award October 6, 2019