Share This On:
GIS – The program aims to discover people aged between 18 – 29 from across the Commonwealth who have shown exceptional leadership qualities and who have transformed their own lives and the lives of those around them.
Awards will be given to young leaders from all backgrounds, from all walks of life and from all Commonwealth countries.
Evidence of an individual’s achievements, and their potential to achieve great things through exceptional leadership, will be of highest importance.
For details, please download the attached PDF. HERE
- Saint Lucia considering phased reopening of Grade Six and Form Five classes
- Saint Lucian elected to ‘largest philanthropy dedicated to improving health in US’
- Saint Lucian public gets virtual library service during COVID-19 quarantine
- Saint Lucian students to write CXC exams in July 2020
- Education ministry addresses fake news about e-book distribution
- Saint Lucia kicks off Reading Month with radio programme for students
- SALCC hosts e-Symposium
- CCRIF to provide up to US$150,000 in scholarships for academic year 2020/21 to Caribbean nationals
- Students will only get multiple choice exams from CXC