Share This On:
BBC – Apple is offering to replace the batteries of a “small number” of iPhone 6S phones with a fault that makes them unexpectedly shut down.
The phones with this fault were manufactured between September and October 2015, it said in a statement.
Affected devices will suddenly stop working even though the handset’s battery has plenty of charge.
Anyone with an eligible phone who takes up the offer will get a free replacement battery for their handset.
More Technology Stories
- SlashRoots Foundation to host 3rd data-meet up in Saint Lucia October 24, 2018
- Team Saint Lucia to participate in Robot Olympics August 7, 2018
- Seven engage in prosthetic limb production training May 16, 2018
- Hold the phone! You can now use WhatsApp with a landline February 27, 2018
- ECTEL’s commitment to an open internet February 2, 2018
- Facebook booming even as time spent on it drops February 1, 2018