Share This On:
Now in its fifth year, the award celebrates hospitality excellence worldwide and is given to accommodations, restaurants and attractions listed on TripAdvisor which consistently achieve outstanding traveler reviews on the site.
“What wonderful recognition for the work of so many dedicated staff members at the resort who work so hard to provide the very best to our visitors – so many of whom return to stay with us,” said Karolin Troubetzkoy, Operations Director of Anse Chastanet resort.
As 2015 marks the fifth anniversary of the award, the Certificate of Excellence “Hall of Fame” is a special designation awarded to businesses that have earned a Certificate of Excellence for five consecutive years.
When selecting Certificate of Excellence winners, TripAdvisor uses a proprietary algorithm to determine the honorees that takes into account the quality, quantity and recency of reviews and opinions submitted by travelers on TripAdvisor over a 12-month period, as well as a business’s tenure and ranking on the Popularity Index on the site. To qualify for the award, a business must maintain an overall TripAdvisor bubble rating of at least four out of five, have a minimum number of reviews and must have been listed on TripAdvisor for at least 12 months.
“TripAdvisor is pleased to honor exceptional hospitality businesses that have received consistent praise and recognition by travelers on the site,” said Marc Charron, president, TripAdvisor for Business. “By putting a spotlight on businesses that are focused on delivering great service to customers, TripAdvisor not only helps drive an improvement to hospitality standards around the world, it also gives businesses both large and small the ability to shine and stand out from the competition,” he added.
For more information about Anse Chastanet, visit www.ansechastanet.com.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Solidarity gathering to mark swift conclusion of negotiations December 11, 2019
- SNL gifts lucky player with SUV this Christmas December 10, 2019
- OECS announces inaugural Sustainable Development Movement December 9, 2019
- Jade Mountain food gets top French honors December 9, 2019
- The Competitiveness Agenda for St. Lucia in its final stage December 9, 2019
- Notice: SLASPA extended operating hours December 6, 2019
- ICAO – International Civil Aviation Day statement December 6, 2019