Share This On:
Sharline Dariah is the latest winner of a seven-inch Samsung Galaxy tablet computer in LIME’s exciting and bargain-filled January promotion.
Dariah, a resident of Vanard, qualified for entry into the draw after she signed up for Internet service. She had already enjoyed free modem and free installation.
But she was thrilled when she got a call from Beetham Celestin, a customer service rep at the LIME Baywalk Store, informing her that she had also won a brand new Samsung Galaxy Tab.
LIME also came in for high praise from Dariah, a customer service graduate of Monroe College.
“I am loving my Internet service, it’s quick and responsive,” she opined.
“I feel proud to be a LIME customer, but I am especially happy to be a LIME winner,” Dariah said.
Arrangements were made for her to collect her prize at the LIME Blue Coral store. Cyrus Honora, the store’s supervisor, happily presented it to her.
“It was great to see how delighted she was,” said Honora.
“That’s what makes it really exciting for us at LIME and it’s why we take so much take pleasure in rewarding our customers,” he added.
Customers visiting LIME stores in January were quite happy with all the amazing deals that were available, including hefty discounts when they subscribed for broadband, landline and LIME TV services. Many took advantage of the great value offers.
“We encourage our customers to continue taking advantage of all the great deals LIME has available and come visit our stores to enjoy the lowest rates, fantastic offers every month, plus great value for their money,” said LIME Head of Marketing & Communications Laurencia Cadette.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Temporary closure of affected Gov’t Departments due to recent fire November 22, 2019
- NWU Secretary General elected to serve on Regional Council November 21, 2019
- Invest Saint Lucia CEO shouts: “The south shall rise again!” November 21, 2019
- ISL Entrepreneurship Meet-Up goes to Vieux Fort November 21, 2019
- Anse La Raye fire victim gets donation in rebuilding efforts November 20, 2019
- Sandals team members receive first class health care on the job November 20, 2019