Share This On:
(SNO) — Relieving your bladder in public in Saint Lucia is probably not a good idea as you may be arrested and charged for doing so.
It has been reported that a 55-year-old man was charged when he decided to do the deed.
He was charged for indecent exposure.
Just last week Sylvester Felix, 53, was arrested and charged by the City Police after he was spotted spreading his bodily fluid in an alley in the vicinity of the William Peter Boulevard in Castries.
When he appeared in court he was granted bail in the sum of $500 and is expected to reappear in court next month.
In March, Christopher Daniel of La Toc, Castries was arrested after he was caught “willfully and indecently” exposing his genitals and urinating in a public place, at West Hall, Castries.
- Mayor Francis commends emergency personnel for heroic response to Thursday’s city fire November 22, 2019 1:12 PM
- Minister discusses health financing at Global Fund meeting November 22, 2019 1:05 PM
- Temporary closure of affected Gov’t Departments due to recent fire November 22, 2019 10:25 AM
- Voyager building entirely gutted by massive blaze says PM Chastanet November 22, 2019 9:38 AM
- Final phase of Sandals to Choc Road Widening Project November 22, 2019 7:12 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire at Voyager building in Castries November 21, 2019 1:59 PM
- BTC receives new laptops November 21, 2019 10:19 AM
- US representative to OAS says political situation in Dominica ‘worrisome’ November 21, 2019 8:29 AM
- OBE Award recipients get high praise from PM Chastanet November 20, 2019 4:00 PM