Share This On:
Another motor vehicle accident has just occurred on the Vide Boutielle Highway, according to reports reaching our newsroom.
A minibus reportedly crashed into a utility pole, near Cox & Company Ltd.
Emergency officials received the report at 8:03 a.m.
The driver, who was the sole occupant of the vehicle, sustained minor injuries and was transported by ambulance to Victoria Hospital.
No further details are available.
This is the second reported accident on the Vide Boutielle Highway this morning. (SEE REPORT on first accident)
Around 1:30 a.m., a minibus with casino workers overturned near the Castries Comprehensive Secondary School.
All 10 persons onboard were transported to hospital via ambulnce.
- Forbes features St. Lucian CEO of biotech company on its 30 Under 30 2020 list December 11, 2019 11:37 AM
- Police investigate hanging death of prisoner December 10, 2019 11:14 AM
- Julien Alfred wins big at FastTrack Collegiate Opener December 10, 2019 10:44 AM
- Prime Minister assures former Majestic Industries workers that their request will be granted December 9, 2019 3:28 PM
- Cellma training at OKEU December 9, 2019 12:44 PM
- Jade Mountain food gets top French honors December 9, 2019 9:30 AM
- DLP sweeps general election in Dominica December 6, 2019 9:12 PM
- Hallucine leads the ARC fleet into Saint Lucia December 6, 2019 3:56 PM