Share This On:
Multiple persons have sustained injuries in another motor vehicle accident in Saint Lucia. SEE VIDEOS BELOW ARTICLE
Reports are that a minibus ran off the road and overturned in Bexon, near the Cul de Sac bridge.
The accident occurred this morning, according to reports.
A video uploaded on social media shows injured passengers sitting on the grassy sidewalk, near the overturned bus.
Another video shows three ambulances and a fire truck at the scene. Reports are that at least eight people were injured.
A source told our newsroom that the vehicle is a “Dennery bus”.
A number of accidents have been recorded on the island over the past several days as the Carnival season gets into high gear.
On Sunday afternoon, two vehicles collided with one overturning and landing between two houses in Bexon.
- Beausejour community responds to recent criminal activities October 16, 2019 9:25 PM
- Pierre said Chastanet’s 40-month globetrotting hasn’t benefited Saint Lucians October 16, 2019 7:55 PM
- Former Saint Lucia agriculture minister bats for increasing local food production October 16, 2019 6:44 PM
- Gus Logie appointed interim West Indies women’s head coach October 16, 2019 6:04 PM
- Fully-funded British Chevening Scholarships available for Saint Lucians October 16, 2019 5:04 PM
- Roger Harper eager to lead new era of West Indies selections October 16, 2019 3:41 PM
- Food Express workers to receive wage increase, back pay, allowances: NWU October 16, 2019 3:16 PM
- Bay Gardens Resorts offers unbeatable savings for Creole Heritage Month October 16, 2019 2:51 PM
- NWU hopes to close negotiations with GNT October 16, 2019 2:03 PM