Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — New York City-based Project Education today announced that its popular Breakfast for Education, the organization’s chief fundraising event, is scheduled to take place on Sunday, July 7, 2019, at the Saint Lucia House, located at 438 E 49th Street in Brooklyn.
Now it is ninth year, the event will include live entertainment, a variety of Caribbean dishes, a fashion show, and a raffle. All proceeds from the event will be used to purchase school supplies for underprivileged children in Saint Lucia.
Also featured will be an awards ceremony, during which ten of the community’s most outstanding members will be given the prestigious Project Education Distinguished Community Service Award, in acknowledgement of their outstanding contributions to the Caribbean and the Diaspora.
Tickets for the event are now on sale for $40 each. For more information, and to purchase tickets, please contact Eustecia Herman, at 347.792.6027, or via email at [email protected]
- Defensive driving classes now online — SALCC South Campus
- Training for Saint Lucia government employees
- St. Lucia public officers called on to volunteer as trainers and facilitators
- Saint Lucian authorities enforcing strict health protocols in schools
- SALCC teaches English to Cuban medical personnel
- CXC exams to begin July 13 (see full timetable)
- Annual Breakfast for Education canceled; virtual fundraiser to be held in its place
- Saint Lucia to re-open school for Grade 6 and Form 5 students on June 3
- Saint Lucia considering phased reopening of Grade Six and Form Five classes