Share This On:
Close to 100 investors; project owners and sponsors; developers; lenders; investment consultants and chief executives, are expected on Saint Lucia from May 4-6 for the inaugural Saint Lucia Investment Forum (SLIF2014).
The agenda will feature targeted sessions, networking opportunities, keynote speakers who will focus on relevant topics including investment trends, financing models and real investment opportunities, in smart manufacturing, niche tourism and infrastructure development.
SLIF 2014, which is being hosted by Invest Saint Lucia (ISL) in collaboration with the Government of Saint Lucia; and the Private Sector Council, will seek to underscore Saint Lucia’s position as an investment destination of choice.
Saint Lucia is a relatively unknown jurisdiction for FDI among high net worth international investors. SLIF2014 will therefore aim to place Saint Lucia on the FDI map, through the promotion of specific projects and investment opportunities.
(SLIF2014) will be held at the Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa and Beach Resort. Interested persons are encouraged to register now as places for this signature event, are limited.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Temporary closure of affected Gov’t Departments due to recent fire November 22, 2019
- NWU Secretary General elected to serve on Regional Council November 21, 2019
- Invest Saint Lucia CEO shouts: “The south shall rise again!” November 21, 2019
- ISL Entrepreneurship Meet-Up goes to Vieux Fort November 21, 2019
- Anse La Raye fire victim gets donation in rebuilding efforts November 20, 2019
- Sandals team members receive first class health care on the job November 20, 2019