Share This On:
The focus is now on a St. Lucian residing in the US who has accused the woman of scamming her out of a total $2000 USD over an extended period of time.
The story surrounding this allegation revolves around the alleged con artist’s cry for help because of how “hard” it is in St. Lucia. The alleged con artist approached the lady asking for help with getting a visa and plane ticket to the US. According to the alleged con artist, life was hard in St. Lucia and she needed help getting to the US so that she could do some work. She told the lady that she would pay her back upon her arrival in the states.
The alleged con artist avoided using her real name for most of the transactions:
“Only once did she allow me to send it in her name and all the other times I sent it in other persons’ names”
The lady residing in the US only realized she was being conned when she tried to contact the alleged con artist for her money only to find that she was refusing to answer her calls.
She has since not been able to get her via phone or any other means.
This accusation follows a string of allegations numbering in the several dozens from persons accusing the woman of scamming them.
Another person alleged that she approached him with a story of how a coconut had fallen on her grandmother head and she needs help.
- BTC turns 60 February 26, 2020 12:04 PM
- Second District Court in Vieux Fort relocated February 26, 2020 9:32 AM
- Labour Department summons CCC and National Workers Union to urgent meeting February 25, 2020 2:54 PM
- St Lucia extends travel restrictions on travellers February 25, 2020 1:17 PM
- Guadeloupe, Saint Lucia collaborate on agriculture education February 25, 2020 12:32 PM
- Chinese national coronavirus test negative – Ministry of Health February 25, 2020 10:02 AM
- ICT equipment distributed to six schools under Taiwan-Saint Lucia “ICT in Education” Project February 25, 2020 9:01 AM
- Prime Minister issues stirring call to action in Independence Address 2020 February 25, 2020 8:51 AM
- Coronavirus: World should prepare for pandemic, says WHO February 24, 2020 3:34 PM