Share This On:
(THE SUN) – A woman died after her German doctor lover allegedly sprinkled cocaine on his penis before she gave him oral sex.
Plastic surgeon Dr. Andreas Niederbichler, 42, was charged after the woman collapsed and died in February.
The Daily Mail reported that she was rushed from the doctor’s home in Halberstadt, southeast of Hanover, after consensual oral sex.
But she tragically passed away, with Niederbichler now being accused of giving her cocaine without her knowledge.
Niederbichler, who is reportedly the new chief physician at the Ameos Hospital in Halberstad, has been charged with bodily harm leading to death.
He is also being quizzed for giving three more women the substance during sex after allegedly meeting them online.
None of the women suffered serious negative effects.
Chief prosecutor Hal Roggenbuck said: “The victims who have been heard so far have all indicated that they have been ill at the meetings.”
“All of them showed reactions due to the use of narcotics.”
More International News Stories
- WHO raises global virus risk to maximum level February 28, 2020
- Pope sick a 2nd day with apparent cold, cancels audiences February 28, 2020
- Mexico declares first case of coronavirus February 28, 2020
- Virus to cost world tourism at least $22 bn — WTTC February 28, 2020
- Belgian wine alert after woman dies from sip of MDMA drug February 28, 2020
- E. coli gut infection linked to bowel cancer February 27, 2020
- Facebook bans ads with false claims about coronavirus February 27, 2020
- Coronavirus patient in Brazil marks Latin America’s first case February 26, 2020