Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The public is asked to note that all offices housed within the Greaham Louisy Administrative Building will be closed on Tuesday, October 8, 2019, in order to allow the Maintenance Department to address some plumbing issues.
All offices will resume operation on Wednesday, October 9, 2019, with the exception of the Land Registry, which will remain closed until Friday, October 11, 2019, due to the extent of work being conducted at that section.
The Department of the Public Service deeply regrets any inconvenience caused.
- Three nabbed in connection with Dennery armed robbery October 19, 2019 10:13 PM
- Slain Jamaican guard was planning to bring ‘partner’, relatives to Saint Lucia: sources October 19, 2019 8:16 PM
- Gros Islet man chopped in the neck in stable condition: official October 19, 2019 12:02 PM
- Man shot in Jetrine, Saltibus October 19, 2019 11:45 AM
- Saint Lucians seek Cricket West Indies Level 1 Coaches certification October 19, 2019 9:34 AM
- UPDATE: Jamaican security guard gunned down in Balata October 19, 2019 9:16 AM
- UPDATE: Man found stabbed to death in Vieux Fort identified October 19, 2019 8:43 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Man found dead in Vieux Fort October 19, 2019 8:08 AM
- Saint Lucia’s Johnson Charles to play in United Arab Emirates T10 October 19, 2019 7:50 AM