Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The public is asked to note that all offices housed within the Greaham Louisy Administrative Building will be closed on Tuesday, October 8, 2019, in order to allow the Maintenance Department to address some plumbing issues.
All offices will resume operation on Wednesday, October 9, 2019, with the exception of the Land Registry, which will remain closed until Friday, October 11, 2019, due to the extent of work being conducted at that section.
The Department of the Public Service deeply regrets any inconvenience caused.
- DLP sweeps general election in Dominica December 6, 2019 9:12 PM
- Hallucine leads the ARC fleet into Saint Lucia December 6, 2019 3:56 PM
- Hilaire continues to sell out Saint Lucia – UWP December 6, 2019 12:52 PM
- Dominicans vote amid fears of violence December 6, 2019 9:50 AM
- Three officers injured in Salisbury operation in Dominica says police chief December 5, 2019 6:59 PM
- Dominican chastises regional leaders including PM Chastanet December 5, 2019 3:41 PM
- Traffic Delays along Castries/Gros Islet Highway December 5, 2019 1:45 PM
- Government moves to protect the pensions of Millennium Heights Employees December 5, 2019 8:52 AM
- Catholic church in Dominica condemns ‘disrespectful’ behavior towards senior clergymen December 5, 2019 6:37 AM