Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The Department of Health And Wellness advises the general public that the Food and Drug Administration FDA has issued a warning against the “Assured” brand of over the counter (OTC) products found at the Dollar Tree stores in the United States of America USA.
The Department of Health and Wellness is working with retailers who have these products in their possession to discard them. Also, persons who already have these products in their possession are advised to discard them.
For further information, contact the Drug Inspector of the Department of Health and Wellness at 468-5382.
- BREAKING NEWS UPDATE: Reports of plane crash in Dominica February 16, 2020 8:28 PM
- Conservationists frown on illegal dumping practices near nature site February 14, 2020 2:25 PM
- Dengue rising in the Caribbean says PAHO February 14, 2020 12:50 PM
- Killer asteroid to miss earth by 3.6 million miles on Saturday February 14, 2020 11:42 AM
- Educators trained in using library books to bring classroom lessons to life February 14, 2020 9:39 AM
- Beware fake news and myths about coronavirus, warns tourism health specialists February 13, 2020 12:17 PM
- British airways adds new flights from London to Saint Lucia February 13, 2020 11:36 AM
- Concern over meat and fish imports from China February 13, 2020 10:36 AM
- Foreign national tests negative for coronavirus February 12, 2020 9:43 PM