Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – The Public is hereby notified that in keeping with changes in international oil prices and Government’s application of the modified market pass-through petroleum pricing mechanism, the retail price of gasoline (unleaded), diesel, and LPG 20, 22, and 100 lb cylinders have been changed. The retail price of kerosene remains unchanged.
The price changes take effect Monday June 04, 2018:
Gasoline increased from $3.01 to $3.07 per litre or $13.70 to $13.95 per gallon
Diesel increased from $3.00 to $3.07 per litre or $13.65 to $13.95 per gallon
20 Pound Cylinder (9.07 kg) increased from $32.80 to $32.96 per cylinder
22 Pound Cylinder (9.98 kg) increased from $36.36 to $36.53 per cylinder
100 Pound Cylinder (45.36kg) increased from $207.07 to $208.66 per cylinder
Kerosene remains unchanged at $1.88 per litre or $8.52 per gallon.
The Public is informed that the retail prices of fuel products will be next adjusted on Monday June 25, 2018.
- Prime Minister takes aim at US, UK financial regulations February 21, 2020 1:42 PM
- Family of Benignus Henry issue a plea for support February 21, 2020 12:30 PM
- PM Chastanet welcomes positive comments on CIP’s impact on economic performance of St Lucia and OECS February 21, 2020 9:22 AM
- Water safety during periods of water shortage February 20, 2020 3:34 PM
- 13-year-old reported missing; elderly citizen found February 20, 2020 10:54 AM
- Residents in the north of the island to experience further delays in accessing the water supply February 20, 2020 9:25 AM
- Taiwan Technical Mission assists banana farmers to secure regional markets February 20, 2020 9:06 AM
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 6th Annual Travvy Awards February 19, 2020 8:45 AM
- Department of Health and Wellness coronavirus review meeting February 18, 2020 2:55 PM