Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the death of a thirty two (32) year old Janique Stanislaus of Hospital Road, Castries.
Officers attached to the Criminal Investigation Department, Castries, received a report of a suspected homicide at Hospital Road, Castries, about 11:10 p.m. on Monday, July 30, 2018.
Janique Stanislaus was found at her residence, with no apparent signs of life.
She was conveyed to the Victoria Hospital, where she was pronounced dead by a medical practitioner.
A post mortem examination is scheduled for a subsequent date.
- SLP still wants to know: ‘Who is really paying for the horses?’ October 22, 2019 6:06 PM
- Donavan Phillip scores all goals in CCSS 7-1 win over Corinth October 22, 2019 9:49 AM
- Canada election: Justin Trudeau set to remain in power – but with minority government October 22, 2019 9:19 AM
- Saint Lucia’s Antoine Destang breaks 13-year-old swim record in Canada October 22, 2019 8:56 AM
- PM Chastanet, Pacific Islands explore development of SIDS resilience facility October 21, 2019 11:09 PM
- US hospital ship to offer free medical services in Jamaica October 21, 2019 10:55 PM
- Trinidad: Lawsuit filed against Facebook user who named man a “bandit” October 21, 2019 9:29 PM
- New tourist attraction ‘Glittering Sands’ opens in Anse-la-Raye October 21, 2019 9:20 PM
- Saint Lucia-born student wins regional essay writing competition October 21, 2019 8:10 PM