Share This On:
(SNO) – Police are investigating a motor vehicle accident along the highway in Mon Repos, Micoud on Saturday evening that has left at least one person nursing injuries, according to law enforcement sources.
The victim has been identified as 30-year-old Merlisa Louisy, a resident of Anse Ger, Desruisseaux in Micoud, who was transported to St. Jude Hospital by ambulance. Her medical status was not immediately available.
The injuries resulted from a collision between a minibus and a car, about 7:35 p.m.
Louisy was reportedly a passenger on the bus.
- No coronavirus in Guadeloupe February 28, 2020 8:54 PM
- Three suspected cases of coronavirus in Guadeloupe; tests in progress February 28, 2020 2:52 PM
- Caricom holds emergency meeting February 28, 2020 2:22 PM
- Iconic Kassav singer hospitalized in Martinique February 28, 2020 12:00 PM
- Family loses everything in Sarrot fire February 28, 2020 11:13 AM
- SLBS warns of illegal cigarettes on market February 28, 2020 11:03 AM
- Regional travel taxes comparatively low – Fedee February 28, 2020 10:33 AM
- Caribbean on high alert for deadly Covid-19 February 28, 2020 10:18 AM
- Labour Department investigating Hylyne Poultry complaints February 28, 2020 9:08 AM