Share This On:
(SNO) – Police are investigating a motor vehicle accident along the highway in Mon Repos, Micoud on Saturday evening that has left at least one person nursing injuries, according to law enforcement sources.
The victim has been identified as 30-year-old Merlisa Louisy, a resident of Anse Ger, Desruisseaux in Micoud, who was transported to St. Jude Hospital by ambulance. Her medical status was not immediately available.
The injuries resulted from a collision between a minibus and a car, about 7:35 p.m.
Louisy was reportedly a passenger on the bus.
- Prime Minister meets with Caribbean Development Bank January 20, 2020 2:41 PM
- Saint Lucia ends 40th year of Independence with over 400k stay-over arrivals January 20, 2020 11:51 AM
- Micoud South drainage contracts signed to alleviate flooding January 20, 2020 9:14 AM
- Canelles Resort Project begins January 17, 2020 2:52 PM
- St Lucia Jazz and St Lucia Summer Festival 2020 off to an exciting start January 17, 2020 10:00 AM
- Alert of “Assured” brand products January 16, 2020 3:20 PM
- Government aims to reduce serious crime by 45 percent January 16, 2020 2:33 PM
- 2020 Saint Lucia Summer Festival launched January 16, 2020 1:28 PM