Share This On:
(SNO) – Police are investigating a motor vehicle accident along the highway in Mon Repos, Micoud on Saturday evening that has left at least one person nursing injuries, according to law enforcement sources.
The victim has been identified as 30-year-old Merlisa Louisy, a resident of Anse Ger, Desruisseaux in Micoud, who was transported to St. Jude Hospital by ambulance. Her medical status was not immediately available.
The injuries resulted from a collision between a minibus and a car, about 7:35 p.m.
Louisy was reportedly a passenger on the bus.
- PM Chastanet, Pacific Islands explore development of SIDS resilience facility October 21, 2019 11:09 PM
- US hospital ship to offer free medical services in Jamaica October 21, 2019 10:55 PM
- Trinidad: Lawsuit filed against Facebook user who named man a “bandit” October 21, 2019 9:29 PM
- New tourist attraction ‘Glittering Sands’ opens in Anse-la-Raye October 21, 2019 9:20 PM
- Saint Lucia-born student wins regional essay writing competition October 21, 2019 8:10 PM
- Castries man injured in Marisule motorcycle accident October 21, 2019 6:37 PM
- Reela wins 3rd leg of Community 7s rugby tournament in Desruisseaux October 21, 2019 2:59 PM
- BREAKING NEWS: Saint Lucia gov’t denies buying horses or funding racetrack October 21, 2019 2:38 PM
- Three injured in Bexon accident October 21, 2019 2:10 PM