Share This On:
At least two persons were injured as a result of a motor vehicle accident on the Millennium Highway on Sunday, officials said.
The accident involved a pickup van and a minibus. It occurred around 2:50 p.m.
The injured persons have been identified as 36-year-old Sharma Benjamin and 46-year-old Joan Daniel.
They were transported to Victoria Hospital via ambulance.
The injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
- Prime Minister takes aim at US, UK financial regulations February 21, 2020 1:42 PM
- Family of Benignus Henry issue a plea for support February 21, 2020 12:30 PM
- PM Chastanet welcomes positive comments on CIP’s impact on economic performance of St Lucia and OECS February 21, 2020 9:22 AM
- Water safety during periods of water shortage February 20, 2020 3:34 PM
- 13-year-old reported missing; elderly citizen found February 20, 2020 10:54 AM
- Residents in the north of the island to experience further delays in accessing the water supply February 20, 2020 9:25 AM
- Taiwan Technical Mission assists banana farmers to secure regional markets February 20, 2020 9:06 AM
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 6th Annual Travvy Awards February 19, 2020 8:45 AM
- Department of Health and Wellness coronavirus review meeting February 18, 2020 2:55 PM