Share This On:
At least two persons were injured as a result of a motor vehicle accident on the Millennium Highway on Sunday, officials said.
The accident involved a pickup van and a minibus. It occurred around 2:50 p.m.
The injured persons have been identified as 36-year-old Sharma Benjamin and 46-year-old Joan Daniel.
They were transported to Victoria Hospital via ambulance.
The injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 27th Annual World Travel Awards January 22, 2020 11:25 AM
- Young Saint Lucian chef featured at restaurant in Taiwan January 22, 2020 8:28 AM
- Saint Lucia benefits from support to National Utilities Regulatory Commission January 21, 2020 3:52 PM
- Internal fault triggers system shut down January 21, 2020 11:23 AM
- Keymanie shines as repeat junior golf champ January 21, 2020 11:14 AM
- Prime Minister meets with Caribbean Development Bank January 20, 2020 2:41 PM
- Saint Lucia ends 40th year of Independence with over 400k stay-over arrivals January 20, 2020 11:51 AM
- Micoud South drainage contracts signed to alleviate flooding January 20, 2020 9:14 AM
- Canelles Resort Project begins January 17, 2020 2:52 PM