Share This On:
At least one person sustained injuries in a motor vehicle accident on the highway in Roseau this morning (April 30), according to official and eyewitness reports.
The accident occurred around 7:15 a.m. and involved a collision between a dry goods minibus (registration #TG5565) and a Mitsubishi Lancer motor car (registration number not immediately available), an official said.
The injured person has been identified as Simone Cox of Vanard, who was in the front passenger seat of the car, the official said.
The driver of the minibus, Cornelius Edmund of Roseau, was not transported to hospital, and the driver of the car, a female, was trapped but appeared to have escaped serious injuries, an eyewitness said.
- Fully-funded British Chevening Scholarships available for Saint Lucians October 18, 2019 6:04 AM
- Beausejour community responds to recent criminal activities October 16, 2019 9:25 PM
- Pierre said Chastanet’s 40-month globetrotting hasn’t benefited Saint Lucians October 16, 2019 7:55 PM
- Former Saint Lucia agriculture minister bats for increasing local food production October 16, 2019 6:44 PM
- Gus Logie appointed interim West Indies women’s head coach October 16, 2019 6:04 PM
- Roger Harper eager to lead new era of West Indies selections October 16, 2019 3:41 PM
- Food Express workers to receive wage increase, back pay, allowances: NWU October 16, 2019 3:16 PM
- Bay Gardens Resorts offers unbeatable savings for Creole Heritage Month October 16, 2019 2:51 PM
- NWU hopes to close negotiations with GNT October 16, 2019 2:03 PM