Share This On:
Seven persons sustained injuries in a three-vehicle smash-up in the vicinity of the Desruisseaux junction, quarter of Micoud on Thursday morning, May 23, according to police and emergency officials.
The accident, which involved a Suzuki Swift motor car, Honda CRV and a pickup van, occurred minutes before 9 a.m., officials said.
The seven victims were transported by ambulance to St. Jude Hospital, all in stable condition.
No additional details were immediately available.
- Beausejour community responds to recent criminal activities October 16, 2019 9:25 PM
- Pierre said Chastanet’s 40-month globetrotting hasn’t benefited Saint Lucians October 16, 2019 7:55 PM
- Former Saint Lucia agriculture minister bats for increasing local food production October 16, 2019 6:44 PM
- Gus Logie appointed interim West Indies women’s head coach October 16, 2019 6:04 PM
- Fully-funded British Chevening Scholarships available for Saint Lucians October 16, 2019 5:04 PM
- Roger Harper eager to lead new era of West Indies selections October 16, 2019 3:41 PM
- Food Express workers to receive wage increase, back pay, allowances: NWU October 16, 2019 3:16 PM
- Bay Gardens Resorts offers unbeatable savings for Creole Heritage Month October 16, 2019 2:51 PM
- NWU hopes to close negotiations with GNT October 16, 2019 2:03 PM