Share This On:
An early morning accident involving a motorcycle and a mini van was reported at Bois d’ Orange.
The accident happened around 8:20.a.m. Friday, September 30, 2016.
The details of the accident are still sketchy but this publication understands that the motorcyclist was pitched off his motorcycle, while the the driver of the vehicle was seen unconscious.
A resident of the area said she heard a loud sound and when she looked outside her window, she saw the woman on the road and the motorcyclist lying on the opposite side.
It is unclear whether the woman sustained any injuries.
We will provide you with more details as soon as it becomes available.
More Accident/Tragedy Stories
- Man blames slow response for fire damages at Adjodha Building November 27, 2019
- Castries blaze shows fire department needs attention says association November 26, 2019
- Saint Lucian dies in motorcycle accident in Dominica November 25, 2019
- Voyager building entirely gutted by massive blaze says PM Chastanet November 22, 2019
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire at Voyager building in Castries November 21, 2019
- UPDATED: Two injured in Castries accident identified November 8, 2019
- UPDATE: Six homeless after house fire in Anse La Raye November 7, 2019