Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – The Department of Commerce, International Trade, Investment, Enterprise Development and Consumer Affairs extends congratulations to Baron Foods (St. Lucia) Limited on earning the prestigious Gold Medal in the 2018 International Superior Taste Award held in Brussels, Belgium.
On this momentous occasion, the Government and People of Saint Lucia join in celebrating this extraordinary achievement of one of our leading manufacturers.
To be the recipient of this highly acclaimed award from the International Taste and Quality Institute (iTQi) for its Pasta Sauce Product is not only an outstanding achievement for Baron Foods (St. Lucia) Limited but also for our Simply Beautiful Saint Lucia.
As the company continues to expand its operations by having a regional presence, Baron Foods (St. Lucia) Limited continues to set high standards by being ingenious, forward-thinking and distinctive in its product delivery. These are qualities worth emulating as we seek to develop and diversify our local manufacturing sector to be better positioned to take advantage of opportunities in the global market.
As the lead agency responsible for entrepreneurial development, the Department of Commerce takes pride in the successes of the private sector. The Department therefore encourages Baron Foods (St. Lucia) Limited to continue making its mark nationally, regionally and internationally by being “a cut above the rest” and a leader in the region’s manufacturing sector, through its unique Caribbean brand.
Once again congratulations from the Honourable Minister, Management and Staff of the Department of Commerce, International Trade, Investment, Enterprise Development and Consumer Affairs.
More Finance/Business Stories
- St. Lucian wins trip to Spain from Magnum Tonic Wine January 17, 2020
- ECCB hosts 4th Growth and Resilience Dialogue with Social Partners January 17, 2020
- UNESCO IPDC opens new project submission cycle January 16, 2020
- New Year’s Message from the President of CSA – Cyprian Montrope January 14, 2020
- Signing ceremonies for two Grassroots Projects in Saint Lucia January 14, 2020
- Gov’t announces goodwill and brand ambassadors January 13, 2020