Share This On:
A St. Lucian is the new general manager of LIME St. Lucia.
He is former vice president of LIME St. Lucia Operations, Chris Williams.
His appointment took effect from Oct. 1, 2012, according to a press release from the telecommunications provider.
LIME said Williams has over 30 years of experience in telecommunications technologies, business strategies, network expansion and service delivery.
He has served as head of Residential Service Delivery and manager of Planning, External Networks, Support Services, and Cable TV where he spearheaded the upgrading of LIME’s analog cable TV system to a fully digital service, the company said.
As general manager, Williams will be responsible for delivering excellence in the customer experience which will be at the core of the LIME business strategy, the company added.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Alvina Reynolds launches her first book December 5, 2019
- Closure of CSA Secretariat December 5, 2019
- Entrepreneurs well pleased about ISL’s southern meet-up December 5, 2019
- Sandals Resorts International sweeps 2019 World Travel Awards December 4, 2019
- Land Registry to receive upgraded system for records management December 3, 2019
- Meeting of Friendly Societies December 3, 2019
- International acclaim for Caribbean banks December 3, 2019