Share This On:
From the first day that she gets confirmation that there is a life growing inside of her to the day that she takes her last breath, and even to the great beyond, a mother’s love can never be denied or questioned.
If ever you look to define the Epitome of Strength, Courage, a go-getter, influencer. One who is capable of making the impossible possible-like, working a 16-hour shift and coming home to be a nurturer, having to use scraps or leftover foods and making dinner look like a five-course meal, and also never complains. I want you to look at the woman standing or sitting next to you because it is her, she is a mother.
A mother gives unselfishly to her child/children without having to ask because she wouldn’t know how to do any differently. Her love is unconditional because to love any less would mean that she isn’t fulfilling her duties as the giver and protector that she ought to be.
A woman who beams with pride and joy, who would trade night clubs to play superwoman, scaring monsters away, who will undoubtedly trade in sexy outfits for messy hair and baggy clothes, and put her entire life on hold just to ensure that her child/children’s future is secure, is the definition of a mother.
A Mother’s Love can move mountains and cross the deepest seas.
A Mother’s Love can give courage and hope to all in need because when God created a woman he knew that when she becomes a mother she would be the greatest gift that the world would be graced with, for she can carry it’s weight on her shoulders.
Happy Mother’s Day!!
- Risk of coronavirus in Caribbean ‘low’ says CARPHA January 23, 2020 3:07 PM
- Meeting with US Secretary of State: Saint Lucia and US continue to strengthen ties January 23, 2020 9:00 AM
- Department of Health and Wellness prepares for new strain of coronavirus January 22, 2020 11:38 AM
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 27th Annual World Travel Awards January 22, 2020 11:25 AM
- Young Saint Lucian chef featured at restaurant in Taiwan January 22, 2020 8:28 AM
- Saint Lucia benefits from support to National Utilities Regulatory Commission January 21, 2020 3:52 PM
- Internal fault triggers system shut down January 21, 2020 11:23 AM
- Keymanie shines as repeat junior golf champ January 21, 2020 11:14 AM
- Prime Minister meets with Caribbean Development Bank January 20, 2020 2:41 PM