(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – A blessed good morning to you from your #YLAI2018 Recruitment Ambassador to St. Lucia!
The opportunity to participate in this year’s YLAI program has since closed, yet I am still receiving messages from interested persons, asking if it is still open. I know that St. Lucia is filled with talented young professionals between the ages of 25 to 35 years, and I also know that not everyone applied. But no worries, by God’s grace, there’s next year.
For those St. Lucians who did submit their applications on time – Have you been wondering if your submitted application made it to the semi-finals?
Here are a few tips on what you can do to ease that anxiety. Persons who did not get a chance to apply, should follow steps 1 through 3.
1. Join the YLAI Network and reach out to others who are just like you. Share your experiences, learn and connect.
2. Enrol in The Entrepreneurship Readiness Program – ERP as soon as possible. Take advantage of the free online courses available to you and these include courses from the YLAI Network!
3. Register to become a member of the SLUDTERA Community. Become part of a community of Entrepreneurs just like you who would love to share, connect and collaborate. Also, be connected with a Mentor should you choose to be assigned one.
4. Check your email daily. Do a search for “YLAI” and see if you have received any updates from the team.
5. Pray and thank the Lord for His many blessings and ask Him to make a way for you. If it be His will that you make it to the next level, that it will be done.