Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – The Department of Commerce, International Trade, Investment, Enterprise Development and Consumer Affairs in partnership with the Embassy of the Republic of China (Taiwan) will host the 9th Annual Saint Lucia-Taiwan Partnership Trade Show at Johnsons Centre, Rodney Bay, from November 25 to 27, 2016.
The Trade Show will highlight a wide range of quality goods and services from Saint Lucia and Taiwan. In addition businesses from both countries will profit the opportunity to develop strategic trading and networking alliances.
The Taiwanese contingent is keenly interested in seeking agents for the retail of their products.
To this end, the Department of Commerce wishes to invite manufacturers and service providers interested in participating in the Trade Show, to collect registration forms from the Department or download at www.commerce.gov.lc and submit completed forms, on or before September 16, 2016.
For further information, please contact Ms. Cindy Eugene, Marketing Specialist at [email protected] or 468- 4216/285- 4677.
More Finance/Business Stories
- NWU hopes to close negotiations with GNT October 16, 2019
- Saint Lucia’s seamoss rebranded October 16, 2019
- St. Lucia Business Awards nominees revealed October 16, 2019
- Saint Lucia government updates minibus sector on road plans October 15, 2019
- New recruitment company in Saint Lucia launched October 14, 2019