Share This On:
A 92-year-old woman is in stable condition after she was assaulted when her home in La Clery was invaded on Wednesday afternoon, Sept. 11, according to law enforcement officials.
The victim has been identified as Marie Lynch. Emergency services were contacted at 4:33 p.m.
During the attempted burglary, Lynch was hit about the head and sustained a laceration above her left eye.
She was transported by ambulance to Victoria Hospital in stable condition.
The authorities have not released additional information about the case.
- Saint Lucia and Republic of Kosovo sign visa waiver agreement
- Saint Lucia considering phased reopening of Grade Six and Form Five classes
- Mother and children homeless after Ciceron fire
- UPDATE: Fire on abandoned building in Castries now under control (+photos and videos)
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire in Castries city (+photos and videos)
- Arthur, the first named storm of the hurricane season, could form this weekend
- UPDATE: Man shot dead at Dennery Fishing Complex identified
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services
- Bay Gardens Resorts starts relief fund for its staff