Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – The Ministry of Commerce, Business Development, Investment and Consumer Affairs in partnership with the Embassy of the Republic of China (Taiwan) will this year host the 8th Annual Saint Lucia-Taiwan Partnership Trade Exhibition at Johnsons Centre Rodney Bay, from November 27 to 29, 2015.
The exhibition is expected to present to the general public and business community, a wide range of quality goods and services from Saint Lucia and Taiwan. In addition business organizations should realise trade opportunities and develop strategic networks.
To this end, the Ministry of Commerce, Business Development, Investment and Consumer Affairs wishes to invite manufacturers and service providers interested in participating in the Trade Exhibition, to submit completed registration forms to the Ministry, on or before September 11, 2015.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Alleged non-payment of salaries to NHC staff being investigated January 27, 2020
- Henley & Partners discusses Sovereign Equity at Davos January 24, 2020
- SLBWA holds inaugural evening of appreciation January 24, 2020
- Saint Lucia National Trade Facilitation Roadmap January 23, 2020
- Super 6 just got bigger with more money to the jackpot January 23, 2020
- Family hotel in St Lucia helps family islands in Bahamas January 23, 2020