Share This On:
(SNO) — A search is underway for a 87-year-old male resident of Bocage, Castries.
A relative, speaking on condition of anonymity, told St. Lucia News Online that Ignatius Eugene, also known as Mr. Son, was last seen at 1 a.m. on Sunday, at his residence.
He was last seen wearing a blue and white striped top and army-green pants, the relative said.
The relative also revealed that Ignatius suffers from dementia.
Dementian, according to Wikipedia, is a “broad category of brain diseases that cause a long-term and often gradual decrease in the ability to think and remember that is great enough to affect a person’s daily functioning”.
Anyone with information are asked to call 716-2809 or 725-4726, or the nearest police station.
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019 11:08 AM
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019 10:46 AM
- Tourism ministry spearheads plan to ease traffic congestion in downtown Castries November 12, 2019 10:04 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Mon Repos businessman succumbs to gunshot wound November 11, 2019 7:35 PM
- Former Saint Lucia top cop Vernon Francois talks about the launch of his digital books November 9, 2019 11:18 PM
- 76-year-old businessman shot in Mon Repos November 9, 2019 9:07 PM
- Gunmen attack, rob bar manager in Jetrine, Saltibus November 9, 2019 6:29 PM
- Entrepot, Sir Ira and Bocage secondary schools to remain closed on Monday November 9, 2019 5:55 PM
- Women who fought with Ciceron Secondary students speak out! November 9, 2019 5:28 PM